Earth to Skin Review – How Effective Are the Products By This Brand?
This line delivers various collections of skincare products. They include Super Greens, Tea Time, Bee Infused, and Super Fruits.
What is Earth to Skin?
Earth to Skin is a Beauty line that makes skincare products. The brand sells at key online retailer markets. Some are sold for as low as $10.The brand is effective. As it does not include mineral oil, petrolatum, sulfates, phthalates, parabens, or gluten. Though, the brand believes to be clean. It uses synthetic ingredients. That includes blends that might irritate sensitive skin and dyes. Users who use Earth to Skin discuss the main ingredients, and testimonials. As well good selling products. Besides, the brand sells in the main online retailer market.
|Top Selling Products
|Honey Manuka Calming Face Cleanser, Super Greens Cleanser, Tea Time Anti-Aging Night Serum, Super Fruits Banana Brightening Eye Cream,|
|Reducing shouty wrinkles, lightening the skin, skin moisturizing, skin cleansing, diminishing dark circles|
|Hydrophilic end, glycerine, lipophilic end and Honey|
|$2 – $12|
What Are The Best Selling Earth to Skin Care Products?
Super Greens Cleanser
This is the brand’s best general product. The main ingredients in the cleanser are surfactants including coca-glucoside and lauramidopropyl betaine. Also, it contains broccoli, kale, and cucumber extracts. The cleanser is uncertain whether to be effective. To offer the skin benefits since you wash it. Thus, the cleanser includes hydrating ingredients that contain glyceride and aloe Vera.
Tea Time Anti-Aging Night Serum
This serum tightens and firms the skin. It helps reduce water loss. The main ingredient in the serum includes black tea, vitamin E, olive oil, glycerin, jojoba oil, squalene, and edelweiss.
Super Fruits Brightening Citrus Day Cream
Super Fruits Brightening Citrus Day Cream is a light cream that looks like a gel. It helps to lighten the skin, keep and replenish moisture the whole day. The main ingredients in this cream. It includes glycerin, vitamin C, squalene, and lemon peel oil. The product does not contain sunscreen but includes lemon peel oil. When you use this cream expose Lemon peel oil to sunlight. It may irritate the skin since it contains chemicals. After using the product consider applying sunscreen with SPF 30.
Super Fruits Banana Brightening Eye Cream
Brightening Eye Cream claims to diminish dark circles. Also, reduces signs of aging on the skin around the eye. It has few ingredients. That includes mango extract, squalene, banana extract, and Shea butter.
Honey Manuka Calming Face Cleanser
The latest popular selling product is Honey Manuka Calming Face Cleanser. The main ingredient in the cleanser is surfactants. It helps to clean away oil, impurities from the skin, and makeup. It attracts moisture to the skin after cleaning since it includes honey and glycerin.
How Does Product Rate?
|8 /10||It is safe for vegetarians, pet and animal friendly, has a return policy, and has confirmed lab ingredients.|
|7.5 / 10||Results differ from one customer to another, depending on the specific product you use.|
|Average customer ratings||4 /5 stars||Has user reviews on various retailer websites.|
What Are The Main Ingredients in Earth to Skin Skin Care?
- Glycerin – It is the main skincare ingredient. It includes numerous skincare products. It supports the skin to replenish and keep moisture. Glycerin has antimicrobial properties. That may support reducing the symptoms of psoriasis and eczema. The humectant refreshes the skin surface, improves skin hydration, softens skin, and reduces dryness. A publication in the National Library of Medicine reveals that glycerol is significant. In the skin hydration, epidermal barrier repair, and cutaneous elasticity. . It supports in protecting the skin against irritation. And also speeds up the wound healing process.
- Honey – Numerous beauty products are on the marketplace today. Also, they contain lip ointments, lotions containing honey, and after sun creams. Honey has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. They support combatting conditions that include psoriasis and acne and skin infections. It may prevent the formation of wrinkles by enhancing youthful skin appearance.
In the Asian Journal of Global Health, there is evidence that honey adds value to the treatment of skin infections. Also, it helps to heal the wound faster. Additionally, honey may boost the skin’s immunity.
- Surfactants –A molecule that includes lipophilic and hydrophilic ends. However, the ends may suspend and attract dirt, oils, and impurities from the skin and clean away. According to the research study in the Dermatology Research and Practice It claims that surfactant includes a non-polar lipophilic tail and a hydrophilic polar head. Besides, that removes impurities and oil from the skin. Besides, research also backs that new facial cleansers consist of surfactants.
Q: Where is Earth to Skin Sold?
A: On the official website, Earth to Skin skincare product is not offered for buy. You may buy your products at other Walmart’s physical stores or at Walmart.com.
Q: Does Earth to Skin Have a Return Policy?
A: Earth to Skin skincare products has no official website. So, you cannot sell and also return the product. The product does not have a return policy. .If you find the product ineffective you may return it and refer to Walmart’s return policy.
Q: Is Earth to Skin Cruelty-Free?
A: They don’t test their products on animals so; Earth to Skin skincare product is 100% cruelty-free.
Q: What Are Some Alternatives to Earth to Skin?
A: Earth to Skin products uses synthetic ingredients that may harm your skin. Thus, we don’t recommend it although the brand claims to be clean. We could recommend Formulyst. A brand that does not contain chemicals that might be harmful to the skin and uses main ingredients. The product repairs the skin’s youthful appearance.
More proper skincare brand is Stick and Carrot. The brand with clinical research and trials balances the power of plants. Unlike other skincare formulas, Stick and Carrot are suitable for your health. Besides, it does not include harmful chemicals.
Q: How Does Earth to Skin Compare with Other Brands?
A: Earth to Skin products is not sold on their official website like other skincare brands. Besides, if the user finds the product ineffective they remain with it since it has no return policy. Yet, they do not use animals to test their products so it’s cruelty-free, like Dr . Jart brand.
Q: What Do the Customers Think of Earth to Skin Products?
A: Numerous products are positive on Walmart, receiving a rating between four to five stars. Yet, recommendations for Super Greens Cleanser are positive with numerous users. They claim that the product is effective for moisturizing and supporting the skin. One reviewer said, “is a face cleanser is effective in refreshing the skin as well as good fragrance. It is more of a lather of soap rather than a typical cleanser. I love the cleanser is active. This cleanser had a buy one gets one free sale for the line and that made me buy online at Walmart.com. Some of the high-priced products are these rivals. ” Besides, some users find the product ineffective.
This brand advances products that enhance the look of the skin over time. These new products work to tighten the skin and firm. Also, diminishes pores and fine lines, relieves puffiness, and improves radiance every day. The results may vary since every person is unique. The product has negative reviews. Some users claim that the product has synthetic fragrances that are cancer-causing agents. Besides, it uses synthetic dyes. The brand makes products using chemicals that may be harmful to the skin. Though, they claim to use effective ingredients.
- Usage of Synthetic Peptides in Cosmetics for Sensitive Skin
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
3. Honey: A Therapeutic Agent for Disorders of the Skin
4. Cleansing Formulations That Respect Skin Barrier Integrity
- Characteristics of the Aging Skin