What is OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème?
OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème is a best-selling product that claims to brighten, firm, and color-correct the eye area.
It is formulated using hydrators, Vitamin C, and pale yellow pigment to ensure all those awesome benefits are achieved.
The cream is also purported to be lightweight and well-spreading which creates a smooth canvas for enhanced concealer wear.
According to its manufacturer, ole henriksen banana bright eye crème conquers crow’s feet, dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and saggy skin thus giving its users a more youthful look.
What are the Ingredients in OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème?
Ole henriksen banana bright eye crème ingredients are quite many. Active ingredients include;
- Vitamin C– this is a potent antioxidant that occurs naturally. According to the Indian Dermatology Online Journal, vitamin C protects the skin from oxidative stress by neutralizing free radicals. It also works as a depigmenting agent and also supports collagen biosynthesis.
- Collagen– these are important peptides that are usually incorporated in anti-aging treatments. The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology claims that collagen are proteins that may help prevent collagen degradation. They may also treat facial lines that are caused by wrinkle formation.
- Jojoba Seed Oil– jojoba is scientifically known as Simmondsia chinensis. It is a long-lived, drought-resistant perennial plant. According to the National Library of Medicine, jojoba has an anti-inflammatory property and is also important in dealing with a variety of skin problems like skin aging, and skin healing.
- Shea Butter– this ingredient is claimed to be composed of triglycerides with oleic, linoleic, and palmitic fatty acids. It also contains unsaponifiable compounds such as tocopherol. The International Journal of Molecular Sciences claims that shea butter has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Mica– this is a silicate mineral that can create a shimmery effect on the skin. Cosmetics & Toiletries asserts that mica is associated with the formulation of color cosmetics. Ole henriksen banana bright eye crème day or night uses this ingredient together with other pigments to brighten and color-correct the eye area.
OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème Reviews
The ole henriksen banana bright eye crème review on the company’s official website is quite positive. According to the brand, this eye crème received the coveted Into The Gloss (ITG) award. The customers on the brand’s site were also pleased with the crème’s effectiveness, instant action, and citrusy fragrance.
However, many users also complained that the product caused them allergic reactions. One claimed that it made her under eyes so dry to the point of bleeding. Therefore, it is safe to say that ole henriksen banana bright eye crème 15ml is not suitable for all skin types.
How to Use Is OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème Vegan?
According to the instructions provided on the brand’s website, this product should be applied to the entire eye area. It should only be used externally.
Can I Use OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème When Pregnant?
Yes, ole henriksen banana bright eye crème 15ml is a pregnancy safe product according to 15minute beauty.com. The blog goes ahead to mention other safe products like the C-Rush Brightening Double Crème. Products that are not safe for pregnancy are also mentioned in the article an example is the Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum.
Is OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème Vegan?
For those wondering, is ole henriksen banana bright eye cream vegan? The answer is yes, this product is vegan. It is also cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and phthalates-free.
Does OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème Cause Allergic Reaction?
Yes, this product may cause allergic reactions according to some reviewers. And since there are similar complaints on the official site, we believe that these are not just allegations concerning a dupe for ole henriksen banana bright eye cream but the side effects of the real product.
Where Can I Buy OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème?
Ole henriksen banana bright eye crème at night can be bought directly from the brand’s website or online retail stores such as Sephora and Amazon.
How much Does OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème Cost?
Ole henriksen banana bright eye crème mini costs $39.00 which is quite pricey for a 0.5oz product. You can buy an ole henriksen banana bright eye crème dupe at a cheaper price. Just check out for one with similar ingredients.
OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème is an eye cream that has all the delightful ingredients that one would want to lather under the eyes. It contains hydrators, collagen, vitamins, botanical-extracted oils, and color-correctors.
According to reviews by fans, this eye crème lives up to its claims because it fades dark under eyes, reduces the appearance of fine lines, and provides a smooth canvas for concealer wear. What more could one ask for?
However, not all customers were impressed by this top-rated product. These were customers who experienced itchiness, redness, and dryness around the eye area after using a real product and not an imitation.
This goes to show that what works for one person may not be as effective for another. In this case, it is important to check out the whole ingredients list before purchasing this eye cream.
If you have no sensitivities to any of the ingredients, go ahead and check out the ole henriksen banana bright eye cream before and after reviews to get a clear picture of what to expect.
OLE HENRIKSEN products also have high price tags which may discourage you from purchasing them. Luckily, you can get several dupe products instead. For instance, there is the Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C serum dupe and Ole Henriksen Truth Serum dupe.
To know which alternative to go for, read comparative reviews such as the ole henriksen banana bright eye cream vs origins ginzing review. Doing so will help you make an informed purchase.
That said, you should also observe a healthy lifestyle to avoid eye problems like dark circles. Sleep for at least 7 hours, stay hydrated throughout the day, quit smoking, eat healthily, and get to see your eye area looking healthy and youthful as it should.
Be the first to comment